A super easy weeknight meal that you can make in about 30 min!
Ingredients (for 2 people)
- 2 delicata squash
- 2 large sweet Italian sausage (remove from casing)
- 3 celery stalks
- 1/2 onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2-3 large handfuls of spinach or kale
- 1-2 tbsp coconut oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Slice delicata squash lengthwise and scoop out the seeds
- Season with coconut oil, salt and pepper.
- Bake facedown for 25 minutes
- While the squash bakes, sauté the celery, onion, and garlic in coconut oil in a pan
- Add in sausage
- Cook until no longer pink
- Throw in greens and sauté until wilted
- When the squash is done, take squash out of the oven, and fill the boats with sausage filling.
- Put back in the oven for 5-7 min, right-side up.