Crock Pot Chicken
What you’ll need:
- 1 Whole Organic Chicken
- Salt, Pepper, & Garlic Powder
- Remove the giblets from the inside of the chicken (These usually come prepackaged and stuffed in the chicken)
- Place the chicken in the crock-pot, breast side up
- Liberally sprinkle chicken with salt, pepper, and garlic powder
- Put on the top and cook on high for 4 hours or low for 6 hours
- Kick your feet up because there’s nothing left to do
Once the chicken is cooked, drain the stock (save for later if you want to make soup!) and you have a delicious, juicy chicken that you can use for meals the rest of the week! Throw the chicken in salads, add veggies as a side dish, use in tacos or stir-fry!
How does it feel to know it takes 5 minutes to make a whole chicken?